Take an archaeologists' tool bag in to the classroom! Students can touch and look at the archaeologists' tools, bringing history to life!
- Teachers show the class one tool at a time and the students need to guess what it might be used for
- Students draw and describe each tool
- Pass the tools around the room for students to touch and hold
- Set up a mock archaeological station for open days etc
- Archaeologists' bag
- Tape Measure
- Magnifying Glass
- Trench Pegs x 4
- String Line
- Spirit Level
- Plumb Bob
- Photography Scale
- Finds Bags
- Notebook and Pencil
If you have missed out on the original stock, please place a pre-order by leaving your contact information at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive the "Dig Kit" after our next shipment.
* Please allow 20 business days for delivery.
* Colours and styles may vary depending on stock availability.